Hair sugar is a method that can be used very advantageously for hair removal. If you are someone who has used waxing in the past, think of sweets. During the process, the wax is replaced by a mixture of sugar and honey. It is sticky and works like waxing. And, it can give the same results. But it is organic by nature and has the ability to also make cleaning easier for you. Sugar is a process of hair removal from the follicle.
Although hair sweetening is a messy process, the results can last from two to six weeks. You can use it all over your body because it is a natural product and you can see the results. Many individuals find it most beneficial on both the bikini line and the upper lip. When the hair is removed, it grows back again. But many people have found that it will grow back in a much lighter and finer way and therefore it will not be so thick.
What to use
You can actually use a homemade hair sugar solution and get great results. Here’s what you should use:
– The juice of half a lemon
– A fourth cup of honey
Mix well and then cook in a high-power microwave for about two to three minutes. You are looking for a smooth consistency. Allow the bowl to stand for a few minutes to cool to a safe temperature.
Now you must buy white cotton cloth in strips (or use commercially available wax paper) and use wooden tongue spatulas to apply the mixture. This is what you need to do:
– Clean the skin and make sure it is completely dry. No soap or body lotion should be used in this area.
– Apply corn starch to the surface. This will attract the oils that are in your skin, making the procedure even more effective.
– Using the tongue spatula, apply a thin layer of the mixture to the area from which you want to remove the hair.
– Cover the part with a strip of cloth. Rub the strip so that it is tight. This is done with moderate pressure and in the opposite direction to the hair growth.
– Grasp the end of the strip and quickly pull it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
– Wash the area with water to remove the sweet mixture.
As with waxing, the area may be sensitive and red for a few minutes, but this is a temporary situation. You will find that this is a problem you may face if you want aesthetic hair removal at a very low price. Haarbonbon is a procedure that can be done in a few minutes and can be repeated if necessary.